Happy New Year 2011


Comments

Happy New Year!!! I hope it is one of the best years ever. Hugs, Marty
Elsie said…
Oliva~ I just found your blog and
first I would like to wish you a
Happy New Year. Love your scrapbooking and that light is so
pretty. I was wondering if I could
find out where your mom got the
pattern for your pillow. It is
beautiful and I would like to
make my girls one too. I tried
to e-mail you but I just got a
new computer and it would not
let me. Please e-mail me and let
me know if I can buy it somewhere
or if she can tell me where I can
get it. Thanks so much from Louisiana.

reeree1949@bellsouth.net
Unknown said…
That is a sweet little image! Happy New Year!!!! :)

Stay warm! It's cold out today! :)

~Liz
laurie said…
Cute vintage greeting!

Happy New Year! Laurie

Popular Posts