Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday


New Year calls for BIRTHDAYS!!!

Birthdays in my family start off the bat...January 3rd, and don't stop until December 27th! These do not include close relatives and friends...so I need to start working on having a nice stash of birthday cards!


I found the lace at a neighborhood garage sale for 50 cents!


The designer paper is actually printed vellum I found going through my stash of card stock.



I have to admit that I struggle making these cards. I have never worked with lace before. Originally the lace was to hang down, but it just didn't look good to me, so I took it apart and placed it at the top. How hard can it be to make a simple card!?!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely -- the lace is such a pretty addition to your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO