Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday


Welcome to the first 2011 Fresh Cut Friday's hosted by Liz at Rose Vignettes.
One of my new year's resolution is to do more gardening, indoors & outdoors, and to treat myself with fresh cut flowers.


Flowers are love's truest language.
-Park Benjamin


I absolutely love amaryllis! I'm amaze at their beauty and uniqueness!

I picked these up my at my neighborhood Safeway! I think their floral department is really good, and the service is excellent.

Please stop by Liz's at Rose Vignettes and visit other lovely bloggers' fresh cuts!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty amaryllis! My bulb-crazy teen LOVED the pictures, too.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Pretty!That color is gorgeous! Thank you soooooo much for participating! I really appreciate it!! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to be able to watch flowers grow in the middle of winter-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Balisha would love these. I hope she see's them. She is at
    Never Enough Time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO