January Cards for a Cause

One of my new year's resolutions is to volunteer or help others in need.
SplitCoastStampers has a monthly challenge called Cards for A Cause. It's an invitation to participate in giving/donating cards for a monthly cause. These month's cards will be mailed to Places of Hope.
Places of Hope is a state licensed organization in Stuart, Florida, which provides support and housing for kids for adoption. The cards requested are for birthdays, thank you and encouragement. The inside of the cards must be blank. I went through my box of cards and selected 10 which I had made or I received from swaps that I have participated in.
I hope these set of 10 cards will bring a smile to a child waiting for a home.
Just a reminder that today is the last day for you to sign up for my blog candy giveaway!

Comments

Popular Posts