February Christmas Card Challenge


So far so good that I'm keeping up with this SplitCoastStampers' Christmas Card Challenge 2011!
My second set of 12 cards are based on Tracie's card she sent to me last Christmas. Thank you Tracie for the inspiration!


inside message...

I used a lot of my Christmas scrapbook paper for the squares. It almost cleaned out my scrap box, and it was actually relaxing punching all of these squares while sitting down watching TV with Hubby.
The snowflakes are from the Dollar Store. I haven't decided yet if I want to add a sentiment to the front of the card. The good thing is that there's still time to take care of that.
Don't forget my blog candy giveaway!

Comments

katou said…
Hi Oliva,
very great cards and a so clever idea to use all the paper you have in your scraproom.
I will probably use your idea to do the same on my side.
I got a big box full of those tiny peaces of paper I don't want to through away .........
How brillant to start with Christmas cards now. Do you make your own envelopes also??

Popular Posts