Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Stampscapes

 This stamp image is one of my all time favorites.  It's from Stampin' Up! called Summer by the Sea.
Needles to say, it may be my favorite stamp but I just don't like how I work with it...I find coloring a bit difficult!  My goal for this year is to take a Copics class and learn to color properly.

The challenge for this card was to create a stampscape; and this was my first attempt at this new technique (for me).
To create a stampscape you must sponge and stamp layers of ink to create a beautiful scene.  I learned from this experience that I must practice, practice and continue to practice to achieve the right stampscape!!!
~interior of card~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO