White on White Technique

White on White cards are actually very challenging in my opinion, but I'm finally getting the knack for it.
 So far...this is my best and favorite white on white card!
I didn't plan on making a Valentine's card this early, but it's ready for the Hubs!
 ~interior of card~
I don't know if you can actually see that I layered vellum over the inside of card (for sentiment writing or stamping).  I did test writing with a black gel pen on the vellum before placing it on the interior of card.  No surprises for later!
 I actually made this winter white on white card before I made the above card.  I really struggled with it, and I still am not too sure if I like it.  I think it's missing something though.
~interior of card~
I love how the interior of the winter card turned out.  I layered vellum over the wintry looking designer paper, too.  I better mail it out before winter is over!

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Very nice Valentine card for your hubby! I have the same heart embossing folder and now you gave me a new idea! Thanks!
warmly,
deb

Popular Posts