Cheers

From Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's holidays, it has truly been a joy.  I tried very hard not to stress out and get all frantic about having everything perfect!  Having that in mind, everything kind of fell into place.  I would lie if I didn't get that little twinge of panic once in a while, but I pushed it out of my system right away!!!

My resolution for this year is to not let little things get to me!!!

Between putting away Christmas decorations and getting our home back to normal, I've had time to get my fingers inky and work in my craft room. 
 I made another quick and simple birthday card.  I think this card has a touch of New Year's to it, and in my opinion birthdays are a new beginning in some one's life.  It gives us another chance to improve or better ourselves.
~interior of card~
I left the inside of card blank because I don't know who will be the recipient yet.  I want to make sure the sentiment is personalized for the specific birthday person.

Comments

This is so cute and deserves a very special recipient. I am sure the right person will come along and really appreciate it.
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Super classy take on the challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing
Sarah
Less is more
Chrissie said…
This is gorgeous Oliva, a terrific design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
laurie said…

Such a crisp and clean design..I love it!

Popular Posts