Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Forever in my Heart

I see hearts everywhere I go!
It must be that St. Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
 I made this card for an Easel Card Swap last month on Happy LadyBug Card Swap Facebook Group.
 ~inside of easel card~

 I love making these type of cards.  For some reason I become a little more creative with them.  I can add lots of layers and embellishments without making the card look too overly done...in my opinion.

This is the easel card I received from my swap partner.  Makes me look forward to spring!

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovevly, pretty use of all the border dies and pretty ribbons with them, like the ribbon border treatment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO