Love is in the Air

February is such a happy sweet month in my opinion.
Hearts, chocolate, pinks and reds, Valentine cards, friendship and love!
 It was time to add a touch of Valentine decor to our dining room.
A few of my Valentine collectibles.
This is one of my many favorite Charming Tails figurines...Sweets!
I changed the china in the hutch and displayed these pretty cherry blossoms dishes...pink!
Lots of red hearts in the crystal and of course,
must have candles for a romantic dinner.
Now what to make for dinner?
I feel like having Red Velvet Cake!!!  I'm an adult and I can have anything I want for dinner now.

Comments

Kelly-Anne said…
Oh, what pretty Valentine touches you've added to your home, dearest Olivia! All the flourishes of red...just too lovely! Valentine's is one of my favourite events of the year...isn't all the red, pink and hearts delightful? I could celebrate all year long! Oh my... Blessings and love to you! Enjoy your week...
Kelly-Anne
Stacey said…
Good morning Oliva. :)

I like your Valentine decorations. Your dining room table is so pretty and YES you can definitely eat whatever you want. Last night I had 3 chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven.
Conniecrafter said…
Everything looks great, I so love those little mice they are so cute, along with your beautiful dishes! I saw that Dairy Queens flavor this month is red velvet cake with cheesecake, oh my, I asked my hubby if he would like to take me out there for Valentines day after church on Sunday so that is our plan ;)
vivian said…
pretty! I love that plate with the heart flowers on it! just adorable!
Im starting to think about all the easter decorating thats about to take place soon! lol!
happy day!
xoxo
vivian
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Beautiful china!! Darling little mice...very sweet for Valentine's day!
warmly,
deb

p.s. COLD HERE!! No, it's FREEZING here! Bet you don't miss it!

Popular Posts