Welcome February

I'm so happy February is here!
Why?  I get to slow down and really enjoy life one day at a time!
January was super busy and I was spreading myself thin trying to get everything done.  Note to Self: Stop and smell the roses!
 I had been wanting to share this snowflake garland I made at the beginning of the year.  It was super easy, cheap and simple to make.
I bought the snowflakes (different sizes) at the Dollar Tree.  I came home and strung them onto silver string tinsel.
I had planned on hanging it onto the living room mirror, but never got around it...I planned to next year.

Taxes:  Today Hubby and I drive to Mesa to get our taxes done.  I just hope we don't owe a cent!  Also, while in Mesa we will have lunch at our annual trip to Rancho de Tia Rosa.  I plan on having a Margarita!!! 

Ladies 9-Hole:  I'm officially a member of this group of Ladies!!!  OMG...so much to learn, but it was fun!!!

Super Bowl: What are your plans?  We'll enjoy the game from our comfy Lazy Boy!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

vivian said…
LOVE that snowflake garland! taxes? dont want to think about them! but I hope you enjoy that margarita! lol!
have a great week
xoxo
vivian
Very pretty garland and I love your cabinet! We'll be hanging out at home for superbowl Sunday. xx K
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Love the cabinet that the snowflake are hanging from :) We had to pay taxes last year...not sure about this year! Sounds like a fun week.
warmly,
deb
Kim said…
Love your snowflake garland and I love your cabinet.
Conniecrafter said…
Your snowflakes are so pretty, they look great with the tinsel! Glad you are able to slow down a bit. Congrats on officially being part of the golf team. Hubby has to work on Superbowl Sunday, so I will probably be in my craft room creating something :)

Popular Posts