Printable & Bunnies

Home is the nicest word there is.
~Laura Ingalls Wilder
Free printable via Ann Sutton at On Sutton Place.

  These are just a few bunnies in my collection.
I have received all of these bunnies as gifts, except for the little blue plate.  I found it at a thrift store many years ago.  I think it is used as a chop stick holder.   In the picture you can see my late father-in-law as a child (in the white little outfit).  
  The Norman Rockwell's "The School Teacher" collectible plate is a recent acquisition.  I paid $1 for the plate and stand at a garage sale.  I love Norman Rockwell, and I especially love this piece of artwork by him.  I would have loved to have been a school teacher, but instead I married one & I also worked for a school district for 27+ years.
This little nook is in our living room.  I love to sit here and read in the evenings...it is just feels so cozy and comfortable.
I made the book page wreath  several years ago around Thanksgiving.  I just recently noticed how the pages are turning yellow as time goes by; giving it an aged look.

We are so lucky that we are enjoying the best weather possible here in Arizona.  I'm soaking it up and loving it!

Comments

Popular Posts