Bunny Hop & Cleaned Windows

I made a little sign using our Scrabble tiles and rack to announce the very near celebration of Easter in our TV room.
Hubby and I used to play a lot of Scabble years ago.  So I have decided since our board game is simply collecting dust, I must as well use the tiles and racks for something constructive.

I'm recycling my Bunny Banner one more time.  I just think it's so cute!
I made this banner maybe three years ago and never posted about it.  I believe I got the template from Pinterest, and then traced it on polka dotted scrapbooking paper, strung it up on baker's twine and added a fat cotton boll for its tail.  It was so simple and easy to make.
You can read about my framed bunny silhouette here.

Continuing with Spring Cleaning:
Window Washing...yuck & broken nails!
I was going to break down and have some window cleaning business clean all of our windows this spring.  I considered how much I was going to spend, and finally broke down and decided that I could do it myself.  Money saved I can use it for my monthly mani/pedis, and hair and eyebrow waxing and golf, and...you get the picture...LOL!
Here is the first window of five in our TV room that we can finally see through; and 
...our kitchen window that can let lots of sunshine in!
I have some more windows to clean, but I will try to pace myself and not break anymore nails!
I just hope we don't get a crazy out-of-the-blue dust storm before the summer gets here!

Comments

Popular Posts