Spring FabFitFun Box


Believe it or not I felt like a teenager when I opened my very first
fabfitfun
spring box!!!
I finally gave in and treated myself to a girly treat and I was not disappointed!
I absolutely love everything in my spring box...I can't decided which is my favorite.
There was a little hiccup though with my box:
My clutch came without a tassel and I did not received the candle in my package.  I called customer service and explained my dilemma.  I was reassured that I will be receiving my candle later on.  Apparently they're awaiting a candle back order; and as soon as they receive it, I shall be getting my missing candle.
I will also be getting a new clutch with a tassel any day now; and the best part is that I can keep the defective "tasseless" clutch!  How nice is that!  I will figure how I can fix the broken zipper gadget that holds the tassel and add a coordinating color tassel to it!!!

In the meantime I have been trying on all of the different shades of lipsticks; and can't wait to wear my pink dangly earrings!

Comments

Popular Posts