Christmas Cards from Stamp Camp

Late last month I attended a Make & Take Stamp Camp at Vivian's, and we came home with beautiful Christmas cards!

The following two cards are my most favorite!
I have to really think hard and figure out who's worthy of getting them 😉


The following cards were made from a kit.  Vivian did a lot of prep work for us, since this kit makes a double set.
They all are so adorable and …
so cute!
The red tin behind the cards came with the card kit which you can store your Christmas cards...which is now empty.
Making these cards ahead of time took the stress away from me this year.
This year has been absolutely HELL and horrible!  I'm praying that the New Year will be a very good one.

Comments

Muffin Recipes said…
Appreciate you bblogging this
Muffin Recipes said…
Thanks for a great rread

Popular Posts