Christmas Raggedy Wreath DIY

 Here's my first rag wreath and I love it!!!
It was easy to make, but my hands/fingers were a little achy due to some arthritis; but once my hands warmed up, the pain wasn't an issue.

~back of wreath~
Since I had enough leftover fabric strips from the rag garlands I made last week, I had enough to make this rag wreath.  
The 12" wire wreath I found last summer at a garage sale for $1.  I think the label on the wreath was from Michaels.
I put the wreath together in about 2 evenings while watching TV.  Once I completed tying the strips of fabric to the wreath, I gave wreath a trim using scissors to give it a uniform "haircut".  
For now I have the rag wreath hanging in our bedroom, and it perfectly adds a finishing touch this corner vignette.
I found the Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus figurine at an estate sale for $2, and the vintage leather suitcase belonged to my late mother-in-law.
Oops...I forgot to place the Longaberger hanging basket holding the red ornaments to another area in the house; but first must find the right place.

Comments

Popular Posts