Christmas Paper Wreath DIY

I love my new wreath and am so glad I finally took time to make it!!!
It was a cinch to make and I followed The Crafter Next Door tutorial.  Thank you Beth.

I used one of Stampin' Up!'s Christmas 12" x12" Designer Paper (scrapbook paper) package.  I cut the whole package of paper, and I have left over strips to make at least 2 more wreaths.
Strips: 12" x 1 1/2"

  Usually when I craft I do it "assembly -style"; in this case one day I prepared my supplies, then another day I cut the paper, another day I made a trip to Michaels to pick up the Styrofoam wreath (used my 50% off coupon), and finally when I had an hour or two I put my wreath together.

Since my craft room is in such a disarray 😱 (currently switching rooms), I did not have the time or patience to find my Christmas craft decorations.  Luckily for me, I found the pretty pom pom garland at a garage sale this past summer; and the best part is that it was for free!!!  I just simply wrapped it around my new wreath.

Now for the leftover strips of paper...I promised Mom and Sister that I would make one for them.  I better find that Christmas craft stuff box!

Comments

Popular Posts