Cranberry Jello Salad

Last Saturday I subbed for my (late) Bunco group.  I'm currently subbing due to my Hubby's health.  Hopefully, once he can feel much better, I'll be able to go back full-time.  
The lady I subbed for had signed up to bring a Jello Salad to share for the annual Christmas Bunco Party.  I tried not to let her down by bringing just any salad, but something that look like I put some effort into it.
So I decided to make this super delicious Cranberry Jello Salad by sugar n' spice gals.
and make it look pretty and taste yummy as well.

I mixed together the ingredients for the Jello salad the night before and let it chilled over night.

By the way the round glass/crystal bowl is a purchase I made years ago from a Princess House party I attended eons ago.  Honestly this is the first time I made this type of salad and also it was the first time I have ever used this glass/crystal bowl.  It was just collecting dust with the many other forgotten bowls in my dish cupboard.

The following morning I mixed the cream cheese topping and spread it over the set Jello salad.  Lastly I sprinkled some green sugar to add a final festive touch.
For the center of the bowl I had planned on adding some fresh cranberries, but because I'm always running late, I forgot to do so 😞… none the less, it was still very pretty and delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts