Patriotic Thrifty Find

I love stopping by this one local thrift store close by at least once a week.  I just never know if I'll find a thrifty treasure to bring home or not! 
This patriotic cross stitch piece of artwork was my thrifty find about two weeks ago for $2!!!  Not only is it cross stitched, but beaded as well. It will go perfectly for my 4th of July décor.
For the month of June all frames are 50% off (plus other selected merchandise).  At the end of May I had spotted this patriotic frame but it was $4 … and surely worth every penny...   but I only had so much to spend that day, so it didn't come home with me.
Shopping at thrift stores you must make a decision right away, because  most of the time if you don't get something you really like right there and then, forget about going back to get it.
This piece of Evenweave 28 count linen was only $2!!!  OMG … it made my day!  I hadn't found any nice cross stitch fabric in a while.  It measures 24" x 25".   Normally a 15" x 18" goes for about $9.  So this was a major score!!!

Next time I post, I'll share this two very rustic toolboxes that I intend to use in my décor … that was another great find!!!

Comments

These are really great finds with great prices!

Popular Posts