Summer Witch Stitchy


Isn't this Summer Witch the cutest and sweetest!!!
I loved stitching her, even with mistakes and all.
I actually call her The No-Neck Summer Witch due to the fact that I forgot to add the one single cross stitch for her neck; and I wasn't about to rip it 🐸.  I discovered my error when I was doing the final stitching which happened to be the hair.

I used Priscilla's finishing inspiration with my own touches.  I mounted my stitch project over a 4"x4" chipboard coaster covered with quilting batting; and the rest I simply followed Priscilla & Chelsea's finishing touches on YouTube tutorial.
I made a yo-yo flower from fabric on hand.
I did changed the  floss colors that the chart asked for.  The chart is a freebie and one of a series by The Snowflower Diaries.
All of the supplies used here come from my craft room stash.  I love this kind of projects that do not require me to go shopping for.  As you know I do craft & thrift stores and garage sales shopping, and I buy things that I think I can use for a future crafty need.

My first Stitchy Witch was the SpringWitch, which I just realized I never posted:
My sister loved it so much, so I gave it to her.

 Since I knew she would like the Summer Witch, I went ahead and stitched an extra one just  for her.    I'm almost done finishing it, and making it in her choice of colors.  So you will be seeing that in a future post.

Now if only I can get back to stamping!!!

Comments

Your stitching came out so nice and I love this summer witch. Thanks for stopping by my blog and my daughters blog too.
Happy first day of summer.
Hugs, Julie xo

Popular Posts