Welcome June

I am so happy how my June cross stitch Hands On Design-A Year of Celebrations turned out!
I decided to use my own floss color choices instead of the ones called for.  I was inspired to cross stitch my summer months in a patriotic theme instead.
I mounted my finished June piece over a chipboard coaster … I believe it's about 4" x 4".  
The blue polka dotted lace, I found while I was going through my lace stash. It felt like shopping all over again!
The pinwheel embellishment is from a paper straw decoration, and I used a red heart brad to hold it together atop a simple ribbon bow.  This whole project was hand sewn. I attached it to a small Michaels metal chalkboard stand I got about two months ago on sale.

I'm really enjoying the art of cross stitch.  It's very therapeutic for me.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
it turned out wonderful and I like how you have framed it
Tanza Erlambang said…
just stop by to say hello

Popular Posts