Cross Stitch Pumpkin Small Tuck

It's almost a year that I've gotten hooked on cross stitch!
I cross stitched this small cross stitch pumpkin for Stitch Maynia back in May.   Since fall was approaching fast, I made myself to fully finish it off to display it for this season.
 From the beginning I knew I was going to turn it into a pillow tuck for display.  I was getting a little bored with framing my cross stitched projects.  It was time to learn something new.
My pumpkin pillow has finally found a resting place for the rest of the season … right next to these Sweater Pumpkins.
I used fabric, ribbon, seam binding and the leaf embellishment from my sewing & craft stash.  I didn't go out and buy anything … yeah for me!!!
The pattern is a freebie chart from CyberStitchers.com by Judi Utter.

Comments

Popular Posts