September Stitching

 I still can't believe September is here!
The neighborhood kids are back in school and we are all wearing our sweaters and jackets.  It truly feels like autumn here even though it hasn't begun officially.
I think it's simply beautiful!
 Here's my September Hands On Design A Year of Celebrations cross stitch completely done and in time to welcome September!
To finish this month's cross stitch I added a double layer of ripped fabric I had on stash, and added a pretty burlap ribbon all around to cover the seam.  Also I added three fallish leaf embellishments that I normally use for my card making. 
I used this plant hanger I've had for years to display my September cross stitch for now.  I can always detach it if I find a cute frame to display it.

Since today is a cold windy and rainy day, I'll spend my day cross stitching in between housework; and of course drinking lots of hot tea throughout the day.

Comments

Looks perfect displayed that way. Great idea!

Popular Posts