Lilies in the Garden

Sometimes I have these huge garden ideas and plans, but then I run out of steam and time!
Does that ever happen to you?
 About a month ago, I bought 8 lilies to add to this part of our front yard.  Due to us being too busy and socializing, or because the weather was too warm and muggy, or just because...
I just finally got around to planting them here!
Hopefully by next summer they'll be as big and blooming like the other lilies in the garden.

Note: My poor window boxes are not as pretty as last year's.  I was too late in the season planting hanging geraniums.  :-(

Comments

Beca said…
It happens to all of us. Time just gets away from us for one reason or another. The good thing is you got it done and it looks great. They'll fill in nicely with time. I love all the green in your yard. You must love spending time out there.
xx Beca
Conniecrafter said…
I know what you mean we were a little late starting our garden but things are now starting to produce veggies so all is good :)

Popular Posts