Americana Tablescape

 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate!!!
  This is my 4th of July table scape for this year, and I have decided to keep it for the rest of the month!
The fire cracker was a gift from several years ago to my late father-in-law from Uncle Bill.  We celebrated Dad's birthday every year with a BANG!!!  The nutcracker was a gift from us to Dad for one of his birthdays.  I got it several years ago at Pier 1 Imports.   The marbles in the gumball machine are Hubby's...hehehe...  His mom saved them from his childhood days!


I found this framed vintage knitted doily last year at a garage sale for $2; and I thought it would look great in our home.  It goes so well with my Americana decor in our dining room.
...and this is how I began my 4th of July celebration.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Love when we can use items passed down for our decor!

Popular Posts