Crochet Edging for Table Runner

I can't just watch TV and sit there while doing nothing! 
Since I was not able to bring any of my stamping/art supplies with me here to MN, I have turned to crochet.
 While going through my late mother-in-law's craft/sewing things, I came across this piece of leftover fabric.  I kept thinking what can I do with it...since I can't leave anything alone.  Cousin Laura suggested making a table runner with it.  Great idea!
So the most simple thing to do was to add a crochet edging, and VOILA!
The pattern on the crochet edge is called Shell Path Edging.  That last row of the edge is not exactly the same as the pattern.  I took liberties and tweaked it!
 


Comments

FABBY'S LIVING said…
Your runner came out so pretty with the addition of the beautiful crochet lace you made! Big hugs,
FABBY
Oliva, this is so pretty and wow, what a creative idea. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

Popular Posts