Tomatoes

 Last Sunday, I was at our local farmers market and these tomatoes grabbed my attention!  They looked so good and couldn't resist their blemished free red color! 
They were so delicious, too!!!
 Hubby planted three tomato plants in our flower garden back in early May.  So far so good!  We have tomatoes on the vine and can't wait for them to be ready for picking!
 Last year, Hubby didn't have very good luck with our tomato plants.  He planted them in pots and took really good care of them, and we are hoping this year we'll have great results.
 I actually can't wait for the end of the tomato season, so that I can have green tomatoes for Fried Green Tomatoes!  They're so good!
 I simply can't get over as to how perfect these tomatoes were!
This picture shows as if our tomato plants are pretty choked up/crowded by the other plants, but that's not the case.  The phlox and daylilies are almost done for the season, and I make sure the garden is weed free and the tomato plants have plenty of room for growth!


Comments

Popular Posts