Finding Hidden Treasures

This is actually a late post.
I didn't get to Minnesota until almost the end of July.  So while I was still in sweltering miserably hot Arizona, I found some things in our garage storage closets that I didn't remember I had!  They were all neatly wrapped and stored in a box from our move to the Sun City house back in 2007.  Yikes!

I found this cute little ceramic Americana apple S&P shaker set I got at Cracker Barrel years ago.  So off they came with me all the way to our Minnesota tiny kitchen!

Now this bread or cutting board was a gift from MN Cousin Laura.  She no longer had a need for it, and she thought I would like to have it.  Thank you!!!  I think it goes perfectly in our miniscule MN kitchen.  It's not simply for decor; you turn it over and can cut on the other side.  Made in Norway.

...and it all goes perfectly well in my itsy bitsy MN kitchen!!!

Comments

Popular Posts