Halloween Night 2017

This lighted Jack-o-Lantern by our front door window, greeted our very young trick-or-treaters on Halloween Night.
 We had a blast on Halloween Night!
Hubby and I haven't had any trick-or-treaters since we moved to Sun City, AZ; and since we are still here in Minnesota, we decided to make the most of it!
~outside looking in~ 
Since we don't have any Halloween decorations (other than the 2 lighted Jack-o-Lanterns I found at the thrift store), I decided to use lighted candles.
I got a really nice compliment from a parent who stopped by with his two kids, "Nice touch with the candles!"
The living room glowed with candle light.
The only electric light came from the 2 lighted pumpkins.
 I love love love...our MN mantle!
We don't have one in AZ...no need for one.
 I loved the feeling of coziness and warmth our living room exuded, and it was welcoming to our young neighborhood parents.
Candle light shadows...

Boo!!!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
So neat you were able to enjoy the evening

Popular Posts