Fall-Fest with Family

My sister-in-law Jan hosted an Oktoberfest dinner at their place, and it was a great party with the family!
As a hostess gift, I presented her with one of my owl-fall book page project.

Jan made a delicious pumpkin stew, roasted pork, and other delicious yummy fall dishes.

We played a beer tasting game which was really hard, and of course I lost...I'm a wine drinker.  She also had another game where we were to match the beer to the country of origin...I lost!  The winners received an Amazon gift card.

She gave me the names of the beer and I printed up the game for her...& I still lost!!!

Her home was all cozy and warm.
Yup...that's snow on the deck!

Jan and Chip have 6 grandchildren, and she had a pumpkin decorating activity for them...no carving took place.  The grandkids decorated their Jack-o-Lanterns with funny and scary foam stickers...sorry no pics of the kiddos decorating...I was too busy helping them out.
We all had a wonderful time, and hopefully we will get to do this again next year!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Sounds like a fun family get together!
Oliva Ohlson said…
Hubby and I had a wonderful time spent with his family! Have a great day!

Popular Posts