Thrifty Finds

Nothing makes me happier than excellent garage and estate sales!!!!
Perfect oval platter for Thanksgiving Dinner.  
This one estate sale was practically giving away their stuff.

Fabric for future sewing...don't know yet what, but it will come in handy!  $1 each.

Brand new scarves with tags on...$2 & $4.

Craft supplies, new kitchen towel and new Christmas kitchen dish mat.  The bag of felt flowers I got for $3.  I was leaving this yard sale, and Lady runs after me, and says give me whatever you want.  I gave her my last $3...but worth it!  I actually wanted to give her a dollar for the bag, but I didn't want to offend her for her kindness.

Vintage crochet doilies in excellent condition!!!

Vintage linens also in great shape.  The Christmas scarf needs dry cleaning.  I plan on tying it to my purse for the Christmas season.  Too small for my fat neck.

I think you call this spot lighting?  I just thought that it may come in handy one of these days!!!
These 2 sales took place in the month of August...both on the same day!  Back to back...WOW!!!  I still giddy just thinking about it!

Comments

Hi Oliva, thanks for the visit to my blog and the crock pot ziti is so good! You found some really nice things at the sales. Have a nice week.
Julie
baili said…
Hello dear Oliva!
came from dear Connie's place ,

you have fabulous blog my friend!
i Lived your thrifty findings with deep smiles on my lips as looking at these wonderful stuff i learnt that you are very smart lady to make great choices from market i know it requires lots of focus of energy :)

everything is "beautiful" specially crochet stuff reminded me my (late) mom who use to sew ,knit and crochet a lot !

Conniecrafter said…
Wow you have wonderful luck in finding great deals!

Popular Posts