April Bunny & Blooming Cacti

I am so happy that today I get to get out of the house and play golf with one of my Sun City Birdie Babe friend.  It will just be the two of us, and we'll be walking the course.
On Friday we get to golf again, but more of our SC Birdie Babes will be joining us!  I miss them so much!!!  We will be keeping our Social Distance!

Here's my Lizzie Kate's April Flip-It Bit.
These Flip-It Bits are so much fun and quick to stitch.
I have been using leftover scraps of Aida cloth, different size thread count; unfortunately, this month's cloth is is bigger than 14 count.  I barely fits inside this red tin where I have been storing the other months.



So far I have ~
March,
February, and

Spring has arrived here in our Desert and our cacti is blooming with colorful flowers.
Bees are so attracted to these blooms.
I don't know the name of these cactus, but I LOVE their flowers!!!

I'm currently suffering from at least one anxiety attack a day, but not as bad as it was last week!  Praying and talking to myself while I go through it, has been helping me a lot.
I focus on what I can control, and I let go of what I can't!

Comments

Popular Posts