Spring Bunny & Roses

I'm all caught up with "fully finish spring/Easter stitch work"!
Last year I cross stitched this adorable Spring & Tulips Bunny, and last week I finally completely finished it off so I could display it.
I love how it turned out.
All supplies on hand, and again I attempted the ruche technique; and I have a ways to perfect it ... lol!
I used this very tarnished and old silver butter dish and purposely did not polish it, to display my Spring stitch.
Supplies used: 
~foam board, batting, hot glue gun, DMC floss on hand only, French wired ribbon, seam binding ribbon, and rosebud embellishment

I received these beautiful fragrant roses from my neighbor.  Sorry … I forgot their names.
My bedroom smells divine!

Stay safe and positive!

Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day!

Comments

Popular Posts