Hoppy Easter

Hi!
Hoping you are staying safe, calm and busy.  Keep the faith.
I have my moments throughout the day where I kind of lose it!!!  I'm praying to stay as positive as I can.
My goal today is to sit down and focus on making face masks, since my family and dear friends are requesting I do.  I'm thinking of making at least two per person.  One to wear and one to wash and have ready when needed.

I stitched this adorable bunny to stay busy.  It's a freebie by Tiny Modernist.
I used floss colors on hand only.  What I enjoyed about this small cross stitch type of projects, is that you can be done in a day.  It gives me the satisfaction of accomplishment.
I love how cute it turned out!  I simply finished it by adding a DIY ruched ribbon technique.  I'm loving that I'm using supplies I have on hand only.

The Lord is on my side;
I will not fear.
Psalm 118:6












Comments

I am glad that you are ok Oliva. I like the cross stitching bunny you made for easter. It is such a nice idea to make the face masks for family. I too made a face mask for my husband and I. Take care and have a happy easter.

Popular Posts