April Showers & Yellow Roses

It sure feels like spring here ... it's gorgeous!
I love sitting in our back patio and enjoy watching and listening bunnies, birds, and the occasional coyote.
As unfortunate as this virus is, it has forced me to just sit and relax.  It really helps with my panic and anxiety attacks.

Here's my very quick and easy monthly cross stitch called April Mini Bunny, designed by Eileen Gurack.  This bunny is one of 12.
I found the cross stitch chart from Just Cross Stitch Magazine, April 2018.
I didn't use floss colors called for.  I tried to match as closely as I could and had on hand.
The lace ruffle is vintage seam binding ribbon, and then I sewed the tiny purple glass beads around the border of the frame.
I think these mini bunnies are too cute.

The following bunnies are for March and February.
The March one, I simply framed it so I could display it last month.
These are the February mini bunnies.  As of right now, both (March & February) are in line to get fully finished and be ready for next year.  I will try before the month is out, to get January done.

Aren't these yellow roses gorgeous?
They smell so good!
They're from my neighbor's.

Let your FAITH
 be bigger than your fear.

Comments

Popular Posts