Welcome April

So lucky to welcome April!
Where did the time go since January?  It has all been a blur and lately so chaotic and nerve wrecking.  Just praying and trying to stay calm and positive!
Since I have not blogged in several months, I was surprised by the new Blogger posting page, which now I will have to learn how to navigate it.  My issue today with this post is having to enlarge photos!!!  Never mind!  I figured it out!

To pass the time and keep my mind of all this Coronavirus chaos and quarantine, I have been catching up on several crafts and needle work.  Besides this, I have been doing lots of cleaning, purging and spending time out in our back patio.  Luckily for us, the weather has been beautiful. 

Since it's the beginning of a new month, and I hope life goes back to normal soon, but be more conscious of health precautions; here's my fully finished cross stitched April.  It's a beautiful freebie from The Snowflower Diaries.
I actually finished stitching it a year ago, but never got a chance to frame it or altered it.
The farmhouse style frame comes from Micheals, which I attached it to my DIY embroidery hoop wreath.   

  I am hoping that by returning to blogging, it will help me with my anxiety and visit others and not feel so alone and scared.
Stay safe and keep the faith.

Comments

Popular Posts