Tulip Time & Citrus Season

Here's a quick and springy cross stitch all done!
I love tulips, unfortunately here in Arizona they're hard to grow.  You can grow them, but with lots of hard work.
So instead I will have tulips forever!
It was an easy stitch and I used colors on hand only.
The chart is a generous freebie from Cathy Habbermann, Hands On Design.  You can find her free chart on her Facebook page here.

I wasn't too happy how I mounted it onto the easel, so I went ahead and used a vintage cutting board I found at a church rummage sale years ago.
I hung it right behind my bunny on the second shelf for now.

Citrus Season
Towards the end of last month I helped some friends and neighbors pick their oranges, grapefruit and lemons from their trees.  
This year was a great year for our citrus season.  Our trees were so lush with fruit!
I shared a lot of the fruit with family and some friends. Grapefruit and oranges have been thoroughly enjoyed.
 I still have some lemons left, which I have to juice and freeze to use over the summer.

Stay Safe & Positive

Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on, but you keep going anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts