Easter Peep

Happy Monday and making the most of it, and are staying safe!
Honestly, last week I was really suffering from really awful anxiety attacks 3-4 times a day.  It was tough.  I'm trying and working hard to stay calm, and now feeling a bit better.  The only time I notice I have the beginning of an anxiety attack, it's when I have to go out to the store.  Just awful!
I'm praying and staying as positive as possible that this pandemic comes to an end soon.

As I try to stay calm and not worry so much, I'm staying busy with keeping busy.  It really helps me with my anxiety.
I love it and it actually gave me joy while stitching it.
To fully finish it off, I'm constantly inspired by Priscilla's finishes.  She's one absolutely creative and talented Lady.
I used color DMC floss on hand only, and added tiny glass beeds for the eyes.  All of the other supplies come directly from my craft room ... I'm doing great job about staying home and observing social distancing!
All of the supplies used to finish my Easter Peep came directly from my craft room.  I even surprised myself by finding out how well supplied my stash is!  So proud I'm doing a great job about staying home and observing social distancing.

I want to share a Palm Sunday chuckle that made my day yesterday!
The following decorated front doors for Palm Sunday decorations were beautifully done and decorated by my creative girlfriends: 
Margaret
Elegant simplicity!
Leticia
Cut and trimmed palm fronds from her own garden palm trees.  She simply added some to her Easter wreath.
Gabriela
Palm frond from her garden as well, and she braided the palm grass cross.


Drum roll please before I show you see mine.
Ready ...


LOL!!!
No creativity whatsoever!
Our palm tree is super tall … like 80 feet tall … so I asked my neighbor Tim if I would have one his palm fronds, which he did.  He must think I'm nuts … but anyways, brought my palm frond home and just stuck it by our door … please don't judge me …  LOL!!!
Next year I'll plan ahead and promise myself to make something with better presentation!!!

Wash your hands!

Comments

Popular Posts