Spring Hare Etching & Blooming Bearded Irises

Welcome!
Hope you're making the most of this time, whether by yourself or family.
It's simply a one day at a time kind of time.  I'm feel less stressed and dealing better with this whole nasty terrible situation!  That or end up at the Bellevue in a padded room ... LOL!

Here's another stitched project all finished up and prettily hanging by the inside of our front door.
It was a fun, quick and small easy stitch to work on.  I used all supplies on hand.  The small metal hanging basket is from a local charity thrift store for a mere &1.  The vintage crochet doily is another thrifty find; and the altered pin is from a swap I participated several years ago.
The chart for the Spring Hare Etching is a designed by Cecilia Turner of Heart in Hand Needleart, featured in the latest Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher 2020 Spring Issue Magazine.  

In late fall I was given several bearded iris bulbs for my garden.  Thanks to the beautiful cold and wet winter, our iris bloomed beautifully.
These are not mine, but so wish mine they were!
These beautiful iris are from my mother's best friend's garden!!!
Gorgeous!

Comments

What a beautiful cross stitch. I have always liked irises. Thank you for sharing!
What a beautiful cross stitch. I have always liked irises. Thank you for sharing!

Popular Posts