Garage Sale Treasures

Several weekends ago, I stopped at 2 different garage sales and found a few treasures. 
At one particular garage sale, I found these adorable butter pat dishes.  The price was right, and I scooped them all up.  I found a set of 4, and 3 single ones.  I haven't yet decided what to do with them, but for now I have them on display.
At a different garage sale, I found this beautiful and in great shape antique lace doily for $1.  It's about 10"x 10".  As of right now, I have placed it in our china hutch and I see it every time I go by it!

The beginning of this week was a little stressful.  We had just gotten over the fact that we had to replace our very old fridge, when out of the blue our 5 year old computer simply died!!!  At this time it's being...and I mean hopefully...repaired and we can eventually get all of our pictures back...what a headache!  So Hubby went off to buy another one, because the old one will take over a month or more...that is if it can be fixed...to get it back.  Also, getting used to this new Windows 10 is a little crazy!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Sweet butter plates...I should be posting about the pocket letter swap this weekend for you to join. Went to an estate sale today and bought some sweet postcards for 50 cents each!
Enjoy your weekend.
warmly,
deb
Beca said…
Ah, I hope they can manage to save your pictures. I've lost mine twice when two of our computers hard drives decided to die out of the blue. It's frustrating when that happens. Love your garage sale finds. It's always fun to bring home such wonderful little treasures.
xx Beca

Popular Posts