Bunny Lantern

 I think Easter is coming and I have slowly and little by little decorating with bunnies around our home.
Here's my DIY lantern I made a while back displaying another bunny I found while thrifting.
Easy to decorate using Easter grass and eggs, and a bunny tag I made a long time ago.  My lantern is still sporting the burlap lace bow since last year, but a little bird clip is now sitting atop of it.
I was going to put the white winter pom pom garland away, but decided that it would be cute as bunny cotton tails.
The crochet lace doily is a gift from my neighbor Barbara.  She's super quick at crochet and whips crochet doilies in no time.  At a later post, I will show some of her doilies she has given to me as gifts, and I happily use them.

 Here's my spring pillow cover sitting atop of a crochet afghan I made so many years ago.
Our liquor cabinet is completely DRY at this time.  I gave wine and other spirits up for Lent season.  I think the first week was a little hard because I simply was in the habit of my daily pre-dinner cocktail.  I do miss a good glass of wine with my dinner though.
This made me think of how many other habits I have that I should get rid of in my life. This might be a great time to purge of those habits.  🤔

Thrifty Finds: pillow cover (in its original package) found at garage sale last summer; thrift store bunny & bird clip; white doily hanging from picnic basket & dresser scarf (under glass tray holding bunny vignette) from estate sales.

Comments

I said I was going to make garland and a wreath for each month/holiday but haven't done any yet. :/ I have habits that I would gladly give up but drinking wine would not be one of them. Ha! Unfortunately I live in a dry country so never get to drink unless I travel (or am gifted the homemade stuff). Have a great day!
Conniecrafter said…
too cute I just love the pom pom's around the bunny that is too cute!
Tanza Erlambang said…
cute bunny...
have a great day

Popular Posts