Chicks & Bunnies Tiered Tray

After admiring so many creative and simply beautiful tiered trays all decorated for different holidays and seasons, I knew I wanted one.
I decided that I did not need to go out and buy more stuff for our home.  So I came up with another solution and used what I already have in storage that would come close to a tiered tray.  Luckily for me I found this glass two-tiered glass plate last summer at a garage sale for $2.
So here is my final tiered tray vignette!

I tried to make it look as pretty as I could, and even added a cute bow.
It holds a few of my pretty Spring/Easter decorations I have collected over the years: a knitted hen egg cozy, a newly finished cross stitched bunny pillow tuck, bunny & egg S&P shakers, a very pretty crochet daily, brown and white ceramic eggs, and those two bright yellow chicks.

Comments

Kim said…
Such a glorious celebration for all things Spring and Easter. You have many lovely pretties gathered together there. Love the sweet little cross stitch bunny.
Your tray looks just perfect for Easter and I like the little chicks.

Popular Posts