Thrifty Finds

 In like a lion, out like a lamb.

 Over a week ago, I stopped at one of our local thrift stores and they were having a special sale: $5 for a basket full of craft items!!!
Needless to say, I was ecstatic with my craft thrifty haul.  I came home with 2 wreaths, embroidery hoops, several cross stitch fabric in assorted counts, fabric, crochet thread, yarn, magazine file, a pattern book, a small wooden crate, and more!  I have so many plans to use all of these goodies in my crafty projects.
 My very nice surprise was finding this cute cross stitched sachet with the crochet edging.  I think it's just the cutest thing and so appropriate for this season.

Comments

I love all your cute finds you found thrifting and hope you enjoy it all. Thanks for the sweet comment you left about the blog party being over. Thanks for all the years you linked up at our party.
Hope you have a nice afternoon.
Julie xo
Conniecrafter said…
so fun, so neat that you have plans for it all

Popular Posts