Spring Chick

Happy Friday!!!
Here's a cross stitched pillow tuck I made several weeks ago.  I think it's just adorable and can't stop making them.  It's called Tulips with Chick, a freebie by the Snowflower Diaries.
I put together a little Spring vignette next to my kitchen sink.  The milk glass pedestal it's a DIY from last year.
I found the wired egg holder at a garage sale for 25 cents, which I picked up on a whim.  Who knew it was just the thing I needed to put this together.  I added some ceramic eggs, a rooster nail brush, a knitted washcloth, hand lotion, and a tiny lemon cookbook.  The little hen next to it, is holding a crochet scrubbie.
I used this pretty tulip fabric for the backing of my pillow tuck.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

I love your stitched pillows decorated for Easter! It looks so cute in your kitchen. I hope you have a nice Easter. :)
Conniecrafter said…
Oh my goodness that is just adorable, very sweet!

Popular Posts