Marshmallow Bunnies

For years I had been wanting to cross stitched these adorable cross stitched bunnies!
It really was fun and easy to do, and I even added extra bunnies.
I didn't have the exact colors called for, so I tried to match as close as possible.
One thing I need to learn or remember when starting a new cross stitch project is to leave enough blank fabric border all around.  I had planned to make a small pillow, but because I didn't leave enough fabric to sew around it … this is what I ended up with.
Anyways I somehow managed to make a sort of pillow with a bit of stuffing so I could mount it onto this Michaels chalkboard easel with Velcro.  The grass is made from three layers of this very cute wired ribbon I've had for years (machine sewned).  I love the torn raggedy ruffle all around it, which matches the bunnies perfectly.
I really am loving tearing fabric up and using it for all kinds of decorating!!!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
too cute, you have really been getting a lot of stitching done!

Popular Posts