Girlz Day & WIP #2

Ladies lunch and shopping is the best way of spending a day.
Especially in this great summer weather we're having!
 
That was my Monday. The SIL & I left home and ended up in Excelsior, MN.
On the way there, we first made a pit stop at Skeins to check out what is new in yarn.
SALE...need I say more!
This is DK yarn and I haven't decided yet what I will be making with it.
 
I also quickly ran over to Hancock's to get a few fat quarters to continue working on my pinkish hexagon quilt ~ WIP #1
 
In Excelsior, we ended up at another yarn store (Lakeside Yarn) and I got more yarn!!!  On SALE, too...I had to get it!!!
This is a nice cotton yarn.  I never have worked with it. 
I'm planning on making a small granny square baby blanket ~ WIP#3.
 
 Our lunch was very good.  I can't remember the name of  the place.  I had a Turkey Brie with sliced apples kind of sandwich, and it was super good.  I'm thinking of re-creating it at home one of these days.
 
Time went so fast, that we didn't get a chance to really browse through all of the cute little shops there.
We'll just have to go back!


Comments

Popular Posts