My Spring Garden Process

~Before~
Aren't the flowers so pretty!
Here in the AZ Desert it's a great plan to start your spring flowers in the late fall season.  Since we have a very short spring season, by the time it rolls around our flower pots are in full lush blooms until the end of May.
This picture looks so fallish because of all of the leftover pumpkins I placed around the flower pots.  I was hoping that some of the wildlife would snack on them.  I guess they must not care for pumpkins.

I was so happy how my blooming flower pots were coming along right until New Years.  The weather was just perfect … sunny warm days and pretty cool nights.  But right after we had a cold front come through our area, and I was so ill (with this stupid "virus"
 going around) and didn't have the energy to go out and cover my pots.

So this is what I have 
~NOW~
It just makes me so sad.  I think the petunias will recover though.
All I have left to do now is go to Plan B: get more petunias and repot.
That way our miniscule spring garden will have some pretty flowers come this spring.

Comments

Popular Posts