Our Home Is Breaking Down!

Literally!!!
The beginning of a New Year always wants to make me clean out our home of unwanted stuff-junk.  The funny thing is that with the beginning of this New Year, it's actually forcing me to do it.
I apologize for the negative - downer post.  I just have to vent!!!

Let's see … so far:
~vacuum cleaner broke down; new Dyson should be delivered sometime today; got a great deal at Macy's
~washer is on the brink; making a horrible noise and it's not covered by home insurance coverage … argh!
~the microwave (which is above the stove) it's making this horrible pinging noise; in the meantime we can't use it; the good thing is that the fan is working; but guess … yup … not covered by our home insurance coverage...  Hubby somehow didn't think to add them to policy … hmmm!
~my car's brake light is on … bright red!!!
… on and on and on and on...

As if that wasn't bad enough, I'm currently suffering from a horrible sinusitis infection and feel miserable!!!  I won't be able to attend our local Sun City Community Theater show tonight.  Hubby had cataract surgery yesterday, and I had to drive him to his afternoon appointment.  This morning, he had post-op appointment at 7:00 am this morning.  It was dark and cold...brrr… but he can see now … woo hoo!

On the bright side: out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW:
~old dishwasher has been replaced by a completely new one … yeah!!!
~carpets and rugs being professionally cleaned right now; this alone makes me feel so much better!
~my new sewing machine has been delivered, just haven't had a chance to try it out yet 
… 
I hope this list keeps getting longer and longer with more positive things to come!

Now … how's your New Year starting out?

Comments

Popular Posts