Winter 2019

Hoping everyone is having a good start with the beginning of 2019!
So far...I am.
I'm trying to breathe in and breathe out, and take one day at a time.
2018 was a tough year for us; and we're still dealing with tying up some loose ends so that it really comes to an end: Hubby's health (several issues), stolen car, burglarized home, Mother, pets' health, … and MOI!!!
Breathe breathe breathe… and exhale...
So to start off the New Year in a way that I don't get overwhelmed...I keep an up to date calendar and a daily TO DO schedule AND prioritize = key word.

On the second day of January I accomplished several important tasks and errands.  To end the day, I put away most of the Christmas decorations, except for the Christmas tree.  I started to bring out a little winter décor into our home, and hopefully by the end of this week our home will have a bit of winter wonderland feel to it.
The tree will stay out until the day after January 6th.  We celebrate Three Wise Men or Three Kings Day.

I'll be so happy when all of last year's headache fades away...yippee!!!   

Comments

Popular Posts