Little Girls' Smocks

Growing up my Mom used to make most of my clothes.  She would use patterns and sometimes she would simply make up her own.
 
Over a year ago, she has found the time to sew again.  She started out by making aprons for the family as gifts, and then she started getting orders and selling them.  She has even started a small alterations business (word of mouth/referrals) out of her home.  So proud of Mom!
 
Mom made the following 2 little girls' smocks for Hubby's two little grandnieces as birthday gifts.
Mom used leftover fabric she had on hand and they turned out so adorable.
 They can wear them while playing, painting or even when they sit down to eat to protect their clothes.
The only thing Mom wants now is a picture of the girls wearing them so she can see them...me too


Comments

Kim said…
Oh so pretty!! I have always wanted to learn how to make clothes. It is the sewing task that still eludes me! Maybe aprons and smocks would be a good place to start? I have great-nieces who would look so sweet in them! :)

Popular Posts